Whether you are a boater by passion or profession, you must have marine insurance or BC boat insurance to protect yourself, your vessel and your fellow water enthusiasts (including your passengers and others out on the water) and our Vancouver Marine Insurance agents can help protect you and your boat. Although we hope you never face a situation where your adventures on the water are hampered by mechanical troubles, a collision or injury; these are the boating realities that can occur. Having marine insurance or BC boat insurance is an absolute must if you are going to protect yourself against these types of incidents.
BC Boat Insurance and Vancouver Marine Insurance online quote request
We can offer a BC boat insurance or marine insurance online quote or we can quote marine insurance in our office or over the phone. Some of the benefits of working with Coronation Insurance for your boat insurance needs include:
- A diverse selection of pleasure craft or business craft policies including: high value, charter, fleet, commercial or circumnavigation
- Competitively priced boat insurance quotes from at least three different well established Canadian marine underwriters (including Axa Pacific & Coast Underwriting)
- ‘Boat savvy’ marine insurance experts offering ‘post binding’ support to clients and associates
- On the spot binding authority for the majority of vessels
- Choice of insuring your boat for either agreed value or actual cash value
- Online quoting available
Marine Insurance and Boat Insurance Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is the new rule regarding the Pleasure Craft Operators Card?
- As of September 2009, all boat operators must have their Pleasure Craft Operators Card on board. Visit Transport Canada for more information.
- How do I get my Pleasure Craft Operators Card?
- We suggest you visit the Transport Canada to learn more about obtaining your Pleasure Craft Operators Card.
- When do I have to have a survey of my boat?
- If your boat is more than 15 years old, you may require a survey. Contact us today to confirm whether you need a survey to acquire boat insurance or for referrals to boat surveyors in the Port Coquitlam or Tri-Cities area.
- Does my home insurance protect my boat?
- Home insurance policies often limit the amount of marine-related risks they will insure. Your best strategy is to contact our marine insurance department to discuss your particular situation to ensure you are completely protected.
Contact our Vancouver Marine Insurance and BC Boat Insurance experts
Call us at 604-945-0043 to talk to us about your specific Vancouver marine insurance needs for your boat or watercraft and request a quote. Or fill out our Vancouver Marine Insurance and BC Boat Insurance Quote Request Form by clicking the marine insurance quote request button above.